Author Topic: My Horror Build, survive one of those "haunted" mansions.<<<SERVER DOWN>>>  (Read 6650 times)

Basically, your in a old, scary, creepy house. You need to try and escape ALIVE!!! :cookieMonster:

I also made a sound pack for blockland so I can have it creepier! I want to add music, and I also started a print pack. I'll probably have a server up this Saturday. I'm not having a lot of pictures so I don't give away the build, this is basically a server advertisement. :D
This is not the whole build, I don't want to give it all away!

Custom addons: http://www.mediafire.com/?wn3dztgtlht

A reviewer says:

I officialy rate this AWESOME for those of you who left thinking OMG going to be such long load and those who think OMG this looks noobish trust me this is awesome the game is fun and the *im not going to tell you* is creepy-ish anyways this is awesome my rating from x/10 is Awesome/10 i use the word awesome alot
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:10:36 PM by Reinforcements »

Why the forget are the bodies out of the graves?

Interesting.
Would like more pictures though.

:D
Wow, nice answer! Maybe next time you can think of a better one!

Looks neat so far, except it bugs me that the "RIP" aren't centered on the gravestones lol

Another pic for you to stare at. You start here in the build. It says its a wardrobe because before I took this picture, I walked up to a wardrobe in another place and it says that when you get near it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:35:15 PM by Reinforcements »

A bed isn't a wardrobe.

Now I realize why I didn't post this picture initially.....

Another pic for you to stare at. You start here in the build. It says its a wardrobe because before I took this picture, I walked up to a wardrobe in another place and it says that when you get near it.
Why don't you actually take the time to get good screenshots instead of making excuses?

It looks a little dull.
I've never seen a bed in the center of a room before.
I can see the lines of the cubes in the "sky"
You never answered
Why the forget are the bodies out of the graves?

Why don't you actually take the time to get good screenshots instead of making excuses?
I can't play games all the time.
It looks a little dull.
okay.
I've never seen a bed in the center of a room before.
How many bedrooms have you seen before?
I can see the lines of the cubes in the "sky"
Thats not sky your looking at...
You never answered
:D

Because it gives better atmosphere when there are dead people around