Author Topic: Help: Server could not verify BLID  (Read 933 times)

So suddenly today I am being disconnected before making a connection to a server for the reason:

Nothing has changed since yesterday (which I successfully joined servers) so what can I do to remedy this?

Bump: Using alternate ID's i.e my brother or sisters give me the same results. Blockland makes me sad :(

you seem to have an issue here:

Sending challenge request...
Sending Connect challenge Request
Got Connect challenge Response
Sending Connect Request
Connection established
Connected successfully, killing other pending connections
Connection with server lost.
Stopping server image generation.
Issuing Disconnect packet.

Exporting server prefs
Exporting client prefs
Exporting client config
Exporting rtb prefs
Shutting down the OpenGL display device...
Making the GL rendering context not current...
Deleting the GL rendering context...
Releasing the device context...

The first bold is the problem, the second set of bold is just me exiting the game. It is losing the connection because my BLID cannot be verified and I don't know why. So it quits the server list gui and disconnects me and gives me that picture I showed in the OP. I think this is an issue only Badspot can address :(

The first bold is the problem, the second set of bold is just me exiting the game. It is losing the connection because my BLID cannot be verified and I don't know why. So it quits the server list gui and disconnects me and gives me that picture I showed in the OP. I think this is an issue only Badspot can address :(
people have been recently having these issues do you have a mac?

-snip-
That last one has absolutely nothing to do with his problem at hand.
Actually, I don't think either of those do.

That last one has absolutely nothing to do with his problem at hand.
Actually, I don't think either of those do.
... actually the first one is i thought the second one was him crashing

... actually the first one is i thought the second one was him crashing

No this is my own problem. This thread and my other help thread are completely unrelated, I'm trying to get answers for my brother in the other thread, whereas this just won't let me connect to any server because of the verification issue.

So yeah it's definately my key... I reinstalled Blockland and to no avail it still won't verify. Well at this point perhaps I should just notify Badspot.