Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2 Topic  (Read 8211 times)

Im thinking of getting this game :D Should i?

Im thinking of getting this game :D Should i?
Yes, but only if you already have the first game.

I have the first game, but i dont know where it is :C

Last boss was way too easy.

Last boss was way too easy.
All of the bowser bosses in the first and the second were easy.  The hard bosses were like, the Bouldergaist, the Mole, and the one sand monster in the second.

All of the bowser bosses in the first and the second were easy.  The hard bosses were like, the Bouldergaist, the Mole, and the one sand monster in the second.
The hard bosses were like, the Bouldergaist, the Mole, and the one sand monster in the second.
the Bouldergaist
WITH DAREDEVIL COMET

WITH DAREDEVIL COMET
No, it wasn't fun, at all.  [partial spoiler]You have to fight him with a chain of all of the bosses from the first in the second game.

No, it wasn't fun, at all.  [partial spoiler]You have to fight him with a chain of all of the bosses from the first in the second game.
I don't think you get my post.

I was simply saying how hard it was in the first game to fight Bouldergeist with 1 health thing.

I don't think you get my post.

I was simply saying how hard it was in the first game to fight Bouldergeist with 1 health thing.
Yes, I do.  That's why I said "no, it wasn't fun, at all."

Yes, I do.  That's why I said "no, it wasn't fun, at all."
Did I state it was fun?

I only said it was hard. And then you randomly went on to talk about SMG 2 boss (?)

Did I state it was fun?

I only said it was hard. And then you randomly went on to talk about SMG 2 boss (?)
Jesus christ, I know.  I was just saying it wasn't fun, acting as if you knew it weren't.  God damn.

I think im getting SMG2 Tomorrow :D Also i found my copy of SMG1 so i might as well play that for a bit.

Just beat the final boss.

It was too easy... now I'm trying to get the hidden star on the Clockwork Ruins galaxy. Takes forever to get all those coins... and the moving platforms... urgh.

I just got SMG2 :D Enjoying it.