Author Topic: Awesome Weapons for Blockland????  (Read 3480 times)

Hey I was looking for some awesome weapons for blockland, and a more specific weapon such as a nuke (not mini nuke) and the Ion Cannon.... i know they have taken it down and its said not to work with blockland any more, but can someone give me some suggestions, and a link to the ion cannon that isn't broken... i mainly want the source code for it thanks...

RYNO IV, and The Shwoop Lazer.

"Imma Firen Mah Lazor!!"  :cookieMonster:

a link to the ion cannon that isn't broken...
its been banned and im pretty sure craponed

HEY WHO THINKS THAT BLOCKLAND IS BETTER THAN ROBLOX well i do

i think the gun is pretty cool

Guns Akimbo.

They are accurate as well as deadly.  :cookieMonster:

Guns Akimbo.

They are accurate as well as deadly.  :cookieMonster:
No dude, it's all about the spear! That thing breaks bricks!

I guess I mainly like Tier Tactical for it's weapons in everyday use, although sometimes I find them to look a little too extravagant. I'm not sure why though, it just has that effect on me.
I also like the Arm Rocket launcher-thingy. That's fun to use, even if it just fires the default rocket. :)

Ion Cannon.
10x the lag, damage radius, impulse, and damage compared to mininuke.
Yep, it tears apart builds as it where nothing.

Ion Cannon.
10x the lag, damage radius, impulse, and damage compared to mininuke.
Yep, it tears apart builds as it where nothing.
Hey I was looking for some awesome weapons for blockland, and a more specific weapon such as a nuke (not mini nuke) and the Ion Cannon.... i know they have taken it down and its said not to work with blockland any more, but can someone give me some suggestions, and a link to the ion cannon that isn't broken... i mainly want the source code for it thanks...
I think he allready knows of the Ion Cannon.

if you want awesome weapons, download Tier+Tactical or L4D2 Weapon set.

HEY WHO THINKS THAT BLOCKLAND IS BETTER THAN ROBLOX well i do
i really hate it when people post things like this. i think it might even be a rule in one of the boards...

i really hate it when people post things like this. i think it might even be a rule in one of the boards...

Quote from: Badspot link=topic=RULES
6. Think before you post - Completely unintelligible posts will be locked.

You are correct