Author Topic: Two years after the divorce, finally selling the house  (Read 1816 times)

Two years ago my parents had a divorse, and for some reason my dad kicked mom out of the house. We're finally selling the house to make the money to pay my mom half for the house, and it's not that easy to go through. I have began to love my house and I don't want to leave it. Then again things must be done and will get more and more sad <:(

My brother is on the right destroying the last sector of the old fence with a sledge hammer(out of shot). My dad built it when we were kids so we wouldn't run out of the yard. He made a really messy pile out of the rest of the fence.

So those of you who had to do something like this, discuss how harsh it was to go through. :sob:

Why are you taking down the fence?
It's 8 years old and rotten.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 10:02:19 PM by darerd »

I hate divorces.

Why are you taking down the fence?

Two years ago my parents had a divorce, and for some reason my dad kicked mom out of the house.
?

Quite sad when a household is split. Sorry for all such that is going on, I know how it feels. :c

But look up. Maybe the move will be good. You get to move to a new land and create new experiences. At least, from the old, you'll always have your memories. And, after all, tomorrow is another day. c:

At least, from the old, you'll always have your memories.
What memories? There will be freaking MEMORIES? Oh no, after we move into a new, smaller house I won't want to remember this one ever again x(

To tell the truth, there's two floors of the same size, and downstairs is never used.

What memories? There will be freaking MEMORIES? Oh no, after we move into a new, smaller house I won't want to remember this one ever again x(

To tell the truth, there's two floors of the same size, and downstairs is never used.
When I last moved i moved away from all my friends i miss my old house
:(

Home is where the heart is. I've lived in mansions and in cramped apartments. So long as one finds and creates Love, they are home. At least, that's how I feel.

My parents were divorced after my dad cheated on my mom for 3 years. It's been about 7 years since my dad left and my parents are still bitter enemies.

I'm quite sorry about your situation. My mom doesn't have a job and my dad can't wait to cut off maintainence and child support from us so soon enough I will be in a similar situation. I hope all goes well for you in the future at least, and you have my sympathy.

Two years ago my parents had a divorse, and for some reason my dad kicked mom out of the house

hmmmm, i wonder

hmmmm, i wonder

Maybe he just finds it weird that his dad kicked his mom out instead of vice versa? I dunno.

dude you are 16 years old. get over it.

its not like your 9 and it would actually be traumatizing, your nearly an adult.

I was happy when my parents split

Your mom is a horrible cunt for forcing her son out of the house he loves just because she can't settle things civil-ly. But I guess that is your dad's fault for kicking her out.

Anyway, hope things go best for you. :(.

Coming this summer...a man with a broken home....wants nothing....but revenge.....darerd is back and THIS TIME HE'S GOT MORE AMMO. IT'S EXPLODER 4: THE FINAL DIVORCE .

Coming fall of 2010
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 12:40:01 AM by In My Crosshairs »

My parents divorced when I was in first grade. It wasn't because of cheating or violence, they just didn't love each other anymore. They are still friends, thank god, and they live a bike ride away from each other. I'm happy the way things are.