Author Topic: hey lets see who can make the best clan symbol  (Read 7224 times)

Quote from: prevan101's profile
Doubt it at this point.

Doubt it at this point.
You're 12 as well, you are as stupid as him.
You are a friend that tries to look cool.

Another one? Blockland really is a noob fest now. Thats probably why I ban all 18k ID's and above cause they act nooby.
Aplem remember me? You were at that CTF server. I said hi, and asked if you were NomAplemNom?

Blah I can have a quote                           

Code: [Select]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 12:51:10 PM by LargeVirus »

Another one? Blockland really is a noob fest now. Thats probably why I ban all 18k ID's and above cause they act nooby.

All 9ks that come to my server are idiots.
"i liek tacos"
"to uch load buy"

This board is for posting finished add-ons only.  If you post something else, you will be banned.

I win  :cookieMonster:

Hey guys I got a good clan symbol!
I will put this pic on the page of this topic!
Just click it once you see it in the bottom left corner of the page!

Topic: hey lets see who can make the best clan symbol
NO!

Discriminator.
Perhaps he means by the time they join they have already been annoying, and he bans them?

Hey guess what i am not stupid nooby or retarted or what ever you guys whant to call me you no what why don't we start making clan symbols o03091340000014947027 k.
NO!

Hey guess what i am not stupid nooby or retarted or what ever you guys whant to call me you no what why don't we start making clan symbols o03091340000014947027 k.
Welcome to the forums! Now cancel your account, speak when spoken to, and LOCK this topic.

o03091340000014947027 k. learn how to spell.

On Topic: NO
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 06:49:50 PM by snowleperd »

Gtfo, and slam your head so hard on your computer, the gas that filled the empty space in your head can escape, and that you break the computer.