Author Topic: Cashmod II Getting Money  (Read 2288 times)

Is there any way to get cash with cashmod II besides the /grant command? I tried sifting through the Cashmod II topic and couldn't find it. I assume it was in the Cashmod I topic, but I couldn't find it.

I feel you, the guys who made this never bothered to add a tutorial or instructions

That's surprising. I could have sworn that I would have gotten a definitive answer by now.

I just checked the CashmodII topic. Someone had asked if there are jobs, and how people earn money. The scripter (M), stated, 'that is for the admins to decide.' So currently the only way with CashmodII for people to earn cash is using the /grant command.

I just checked the CashmodII topic. Someone had asked if there are jobs, and how people earn money. The scripter (M), stated, 'that is for the admins to decide.' So currently the only way with CashmodII for people to earn cash is using the /grant command.
I think there's some event that does it too?

So there's no way to, say, hook it up so you get cash from killing zombies? I know how to do this with VCE, but then there's no easy way to give money...

im pretty sure you can grant with a bank in events but i think you have to dl cashmod storage

Check your RTB prefs you people. It shows.