Poll

Is the whole system32 thing funny?

Yes, but overused
4 (21.1%)
Yes, if used on handicaps
4 (21.1%)
No
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Re: forget your stupid system32 bullstuff.  (Read 1035 times)

Anyone else think General Nick got his computer forgeted up?

I doubt it.  The whole thing is kinda stupid IMO.

Its overused and its getting old.

Puberty does this to young girls

Anyone else think General Nick got his computer forgeted up?
Definitely, I'm obviously just as handicapped as half the people that keep using the handicapped joke.

No, in all seriousness you're just one of the friends that overuses the stupid beat up dead horse.

Definitely, I'm obviously just as handicapped as half the people that keep using the handicapped joke.

No, in all seriousness you're just one of the friends that overuses the stupid beat up dead horse.

If you use a beat up dead horse for anything other than cremating or burying (or feeding to vultures?), you're sick.

 :cookieMonster:

(and what did the dead horse do to you, anyways? I thought he was quite intelligent. R.I.P. dead horse.)