1 (10%)
Linden
5 (50%)
Haytor
0 (0%)
Oscar
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: A blockland Adventure:The Order of the Block  (Read 1421 times)

You are a warrior,and lead a hardy band of adventurers. You have been hired by a fighter/wizard named Drizzt Do'Urden.He really hates noobs, so he has hired you to find The Black 1X1 of Anti Spam.Slimabob will post pictures as I cannot post them, do to the fact that he takes way better shots than me. He is also banned from posting suggestions. Here are the members of your guild:

1.You, a hardy fighter. You have 10 wounds (can be wounded 10 times),you carry a greatsword
2.Aminor,A dexterous,quick footed elf. He has 6 wounds,and he carries a longsword. He is also a thief.
3.Oscar,A fat,but smart human.He has 4 wounds, and is a mage.
4.Karl, a gnome who knows how to fight, but casts illusions. He has 5 wounds, and a sword that always hits.
5.Linden,a half elven druid who likes nature. He has 8 wounds, and a scimitar, he can also control nature.
6. Haytor, an even better thief than Aminor, he is also a halfling. He has 5 wounds and a short sword.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 11:34:16 AM by Soviless »

You approach the dungeon, you have been hired to find the 1x1 of anti-spam

the fighter/thief looks around and decides its safe to go in.

what do you do?
kind of obvious but...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 10:24:15 PM by slimabob »

Quickly retrieve arms from fellow ARMSMITH

Quickly retrieve arms from fellow ARMSMITH
So you go to the Armsmith off Yonder. He has many weapons.

>Rape ROCK MAN
Funinabox, make one more unserious post and be banned from posting on this topic.

You can't ban people from  posting in topics.

You're half right, half wrong. I AM copying something but the order of the stick isn't it. Actually I am somewhat copying the Maltese clue, a Dungeons and Dragons adventure. Heck, the characters here are from the Maltese clue.
_____________________________ _____________________________ ___________________

Back on topic, What weapons do you buy?