Author Topic: Scrolling Not Working Properly, Some Text Not Visible.  (Read 1221 times)

I tweaked a little too bad, and now sometimes I can't see some of the text, and I can't use the scroll bar as it dissapeared, can someone please give me a link to the client folder in Blockland please? I know that's the problem and I can't really fix it. I can't re-download because :

1) I lost my key.
2) I'd have to download all those Add-ons again, and somehow get the maps I made from nowhere.
3) I'd lose my build saves.

You can copy your saves and add-ons to another folder and put them back into their original folders once blockland is reinstalled.

For the key you will probably need to contact Badspot, unless you wrote it down somewhere or something.

You can copy your saves and add-ons to another folder and put them back into their original folders once blockland is reinstalled.

For the key you will probably need to contact Badspot, unless you wrote it down somewhere or something.

I did write it down, but I'll try to contact badspot because I don't know where the key will exist in the mad-house I live in.

I did write it down, but I'll try to contact badspot because I don't know where the key will exist in the mad-house I live in.

I've sent a message to badspot, it's so bad at this moment I can't start making a map. D:

I've sent a message to badspot, it's so bad at this moment I can't start making a map. D:

Happy Birthday.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnb5jidnyzz

rar files wont work idiot

What? I just put my client folder in a rar file since I have no idea how to upload a folder... :/
How does it not work?

save the file with your key, and just install it and select keep addons/saves? /do'h

Re-installing the game would have a nice effect. Don't just go into the base>client>ui and delete all of the stuff there, even though it may seem worthless.

PS it IS okay to change them though. I changed mine around to not have the ugly round buttons and blue header bar and I got a new, smexy look to it.

LFOO, buy your own key.

I did, dummie. If you looked to my post it said something that I had a key or something like that.

Happy Birthday.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnb5jidnyzz

Afraid to say, but, it doesn't contain the ui folder which I need...

I'm using my... other laptop now, which has the normal ui folder on it, I'm putting it on mediafire, then downloading it on this laptop, put it in Blockland folder, and vwalla.

I'm using my... other laptop now, which has the normal ui folder on it, I'm putting it on mediafire, then downloading it on this laptop, put it in Blockland folder, and vwalla.

--edit--

NOTE : THIS WAS MY LAST RESORT AND IF THIS DOESN'T WORK, I THINK NOTHING ELSE WILL, BUT I'M SURE IT WILL WORK.

--edit--

NOTE : THIS WAS MY LAST RESORT AND IF THIS DOESN'T WORK, I THINK NOTHING ELSE WILL, BUT I'M SURE IT WILL WORK.

Oops. Silly me.

Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?dzoddv2dhc2

I do have a custom crosshair in there, though. :c

Remember to unpackage the folder!