Author Topic: Hey I'm new.  (Read 7744 times)

Why isnt this game free?

because we don't want forgettards ruining the game for badspot

Because Badspot actually likes to make money off something he works for. I can tell already you are going to be annoying.

Why isnt this game free?
Badspot has to make a living too you know.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dammit.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget.

Badspot has to make a living too you know.

Dammit.

forget.
Wow u must take a while to type!

Well this sucks.
Why would a game creator NOT want to get paid for all of his hard work?

Badspot put his blood, sweat, and tears into this game >:(

Well this sucks.
If you think this sucks, look how much Builder's Club sucks by comparison.

Why would a game creator NOT want to get paid for all of his hard work?

Badspot put his blood, sweat, and tears into this game >:(
Agreed.

At least make a online demo.

At least make a online demo.

Then the offline demo would be pointless, a demo is just to see if you like how the game looks and plays

Chaos, get lost you stupid beggar, prepare:

Q: WHY ISNT THIS GAME FREE.

A: There are 3 main needs for humans: Comfort, Food and drink, as badspot is a human, he needs these, however you would have to buy food and drink, as well as comfort, and he has 2 jobs, something and making this game

Q: MAKE A ONLINE DEMO.

A: This defeats the objective of buying, since you don't get treated well like begging

Q: WELL MAKE IT FREE AND THAT SUCKS

A: We paid, you pay, its fair, and if you don't like it go back to your yu-gi-oh

Wow u must take a while to type!
No. People come in before I start typing. Then the fiyasco begings.

Quit dammit.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

I'm going back to ROBLOX.

I'm going back to ROBLOX.
This post explains alot. So....Go back, handicap.