Author Topic: My First Map! Panchos Mountains!  (Read 7047 times)

Yep, I finally figured out how tp package everything. HOPEFULLY IT WORKS! Here some pic.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zlomxj4mxxm     <--------------- NEW LINK!!! AGAIN!!! :P

It's a very hilly place with a lake and 2 semi-ginourmous mountains. It has the textures form Slate Grass and Roco Islands if ya wanted to know. They're little trails on the mountains and such and a couple flat place for you to build on them too. If anything goes wrong, PLEASE TELL ME! Or at least help me if you know what the problem is okay guys? HOPE YOU LIKE THE MAP! IT'S MY FIRST!!! :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 07:43:19 PM by Pancho »

DL link doesn't work.

AWESOME (didnt download, but I like it already!)

AWESOME (didnt download, but I like it already!)
How do you even know it's awsome when there are no pictures and the link is broken.

Give us pictures. Don't expect us to just DL the pictures when they probably aren't even worth looking at.

Idiot, your link just sends people to their files that they uploaded, not the ones you uploaded...

PANCHOSPANCHOSPANCHOSPANCHOS
people wear ponchos
I am so special

Link doesn't work, unless your linking it to MY files. (i doubt highly)

Posted a new link guys. Hope you like it. And the picture you have to download as well unless there's a program where I can do that...Isn't that Image Shack?

Posted a new link guys. Hope you like it. And the picture you have to download as well unless there's a program where I can do that...Isn't that Image Shack?

or tinypic

dis is da best mapp evar!!!!!!
(jk)

Actually pretty good for a first.

Wth...
They're supposed to be diffrent textures!!! Grrr...
Lemme post some pics, hold on...