Author Topic: Garry's mod Trouble in terrorist town  (Read 15628 times)

I hate large communities

The only 2 communities i ever belonged to are Kuromeku and TD

And those were some kickass roleplay servers

but still, if i get woogers to host a TTT server, would you all join?
llol kuromeku's was stuff. That guy was the biggest richard in exsistance. TD was cool though.

You coulda said that since you were a mod.

Anywas, he released all of his scripts because he went to college

He told me that his sister has given him a lewinsky a few times. Also he said that I had a lovey voice. What an odd fellow.

I need help. Well i'm new to all this. Like Garry's mod, and when i play in a server some of the stuff is like a checkered pink and black? Do you know how to get rid of this?

Yeah I know, he's still a richard though, the schemah's were full of backdoors which let him and his butt buddies abuse on other servers untill recentlly.

He told me that his sister has given him a lewinsky a few times. Also he said that I had a lovey voice. What an odd fellow.
wtc, he told me his sister was like 14
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 04:03:18 PM by chaseyqurt »

Marcem can't can't have any fun on a mod of a mod.

I'm running around with my pistol out shooting in the air while marcem freaks out.
It's only a little suspicous when someone is randomly shooting!  You were trying to make people shoot you.

wtc, he told me his sister was like 14
He said this to me about 1-2 years ago...

It's only a little suspicous when someone is randomly shooting!  You were trying to make people shoot you.

People are going to randomly shoot just to make stuff happen. YOU MADE stuff HAPPENNNN

People are going to randomly shoot just to make stuff happen. YOU MADE stuff HAPPENNNN
No, people do not.

I have never seen this happen.

Yeah they do, you guys must be in some serious servers. NO FUN ON A MOD OF A MOD

Chiefeh's is the best server ever. We had the midnight release of modern wafer, take your child to work day, and free hotel rooms. Also rides to the top of the lighthouse.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I'm the undisputed best traitor ever.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 06:26:49 PM by chaseyqurt »

Chiefeh's is the best server ever. We had the midnight release of modern wafer, take your child to work day, and free hotel rooms. Also rides to the top of the lighthouse.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I'm the undisputed best traitor ever.
Id say we're equal.

Once in Nexus, i was the traitor, and an elevator was carrying 5 people, i knifed a guy, and then i randomly shot my mac10, and everyone else was on the bottom of the elevator, once the elevator stopped, there was the knifed guy, and two other dead guys, both innocent.

THen everyone shot at another guy who was on the elevator, thinking he was the traitor, he was innocent, and throuout this whole finding out who was the traitor, i used my last credit to plant a c4 at the other side of the door, and i killed everyone in that room, luckily i was far enough to survive.

I won that round.

Me and chasey probably would be the best traitor team around :3

I love fun.

and i hate aimbots

oh the map clue, i shut off lights, then i planted a C4 under a bench, lets just say i wiped nearly everyone...after that 5 people (including my last teammate other was killed) we alive...i knifed 1 shotgunned another and then used a discombobulator on the last guy, he died from the fall, when it was over i had 84 hp