Author Topic: We have opinions, morons.  (Read 5154 times)

I just wanted to say the people who say bad things about me are just complete idiots. I just wanted to say you are all stupid for thinking everyone has to like Zelda. As I hate the game, that doesnt mean you can go around saying "This guy is stupid" for no exact reason.Unless you play Kirby games :3 Now I just wanted to say, get off the forums, or at least learn we have opinions. So cut it out >:P

So you hate zelda games? That sounds like a bad reason to hate you'

OMG STFU cigaretteGIT ZELDA ROX1!111 *Fanboy rage*

Anyways, I don't see a reason to hate you..

I just wanted to say the people who say bad things about me are just complete idiots. I just wanted to say you are all stupid for thinking everyone has to like Zelda. As I hate the game, that doesnt mean you can go around saying "This guy is stupid" for no exact reason.Unless you play Kirby games :3 Now I just wanted to say, get off the forums, or at least learn we have opinions. So cut it out >:P
we're allowed to dislike you for hating good things

Zelda is starting to get boring.. And all these stuffty "cartoon" styled graphics are getting on my nerves.

"People have opinions, so you can't hate me!"

People need to learn bout opinions and common sense.

Zelda is starting to get boring.. And all these stuffty "cartoon" styled graphics are getting on my nerves.

remind me to shoot you later

we have opinions too, you realize

most of us disagree with yours

disagreeing with YOU or calling YOU stupid does not make US morons, it just shows WE have opinions too

there's two sides to this coin, if you haven't noticed

Bushido. I agree with your post, but honestly, Zelda is too much of the same thing. Start out as an elf boy from a forest, some how end up on a quest to rescue the princess, where you get a companion early in the game. You usually end up searching for three objects that allows you to get the master sword to defeat ganondorf. But no? You end up going to a few more dungeons to get (2-4) items or abilities so that you really can defeat him. Add in a few different changes to the plot, add 4 or so different items, and add more crap. Than repackage it as a new zelda game, sit back and watch the masses buy the game.

Bushido. I agree with your post, but honestly, Zelda is too much of the same thing. Start out as an elf boy from a forest, some how end up on a quest to rescue the princess, where you get a companion early in the game. You usually end up searching for three objects that allows you to get the master sword to defeat ganondorf. But no? You end up going to a few more dungeons to get (2-4) items or abilities so that you really can defeat him. Add in a few different changes to the plot, add 4 or so different items, and add more crap. Than repackage it as a new zelda game, sit back and watch the masses buy the game.
thats really not the point
thats not the point at all

I'm just saying.. Zelda is getting too repetitive, and they should make it more unique. And I don't like the over-use of the cartoon styled graphics. ON-Topic, so someone has an opinion. Just because someone else has one, doesn't mean they are a moron.

We should let the oil spill continue, and do nothing to stop it.
That's my opinion, You can't hate me for it.

legend of zelda is awsome, i played Ocarina of time, Wind waker and the one on Wii, there all awsome, Gtfo!

Oh, no. That piggly son of a bitch came. This thread is about to explode! Everyone, get to the choppah!