Author Topic: Lego662 - IMMA MAKE MAH OWN MINIGAEM JOIN OR BAMN  (Read 3493 times)

So I join shadowking's minigame, and it's okay, pretty fun, and there are two admins along with shadowking himself. Lego662 and ODST1. Shadowking leaves for a bit and goes afk, lego662 starts messing with the timescale. He wants to play it "MATRIIX STILE" and constantly puts the game in timescale .2 everyone in the server asks him to make it a bit faster, like .4 or .5 while ODST1 keeps putting it back to 1. Lego keeps putting it back and eventually bans ODST1, reason: "NOOB!". But the real stupidity kicks in when he makes his OWN minigame on top of the one that was already there by the host. He not only makes a second minigame, but he demands that everyone join it or he will ban them. Now that he banned the other admin, there's noone there to stop him. So after that's not going along as planned he decides to clear all the bricks and reload the map, even though there was nothing wrong with it. I left at that point. Now here's some pictures....

I meant to say shadowkings game, not minigame.
(at the very beginning)

I have never met this idiot but from what youv'e shown me i have to say he definitely needs to shut up.

this guy needs to shut his loving face up hes done this on alot of servers, more then 20!

this guy needs to shut his loving face up hes done this on alot of servers, more then 20!

Really? [/sarcasm]

Really? [/sarcasm]
yes he has done it on alot of servers he did it on a server i was on (forgot server name and host name) it was a camping RPG!

Why did you censor parts of the chat?

Why did you censor parts of the chat?
Other people who I'm not sure if they wanted their names in a Drama.

Wow, this guy sounds like a total butthorn.

Admin Abuse Too The Max.  :cookieMonster:

Other people who I'm not sure if they wanted their names in a Drama.
It doesn't really matter if names get seen.

/setdeafaultminigame
I forgot to tell you that the host didn't get the default minigame mod.