Author Topic: ►►►Making Blockland Movies  (Read 68591 times)

Blockland lags when I record with FRAPS. Even with the timescale .5, please help me.

Blockland lags when I record with FRAPS. Even with the timescale .5, please help me.
Your computer probably sucks.

Your computer probably can't support fraps and blockland at the same time.
Post your specs.

Your computer probably can't support fraps and blockland at the same time.
Post your specs.
Well there's gotta be something to fix this problem. 'Cause I also play on ROBLOX. And it has its own recording tool. And when I use it, it works perfectly. Is there maybe some recording tool that IS compatible with Blockland?

Well there's gotta be something to fix this problem. 'Cause I also play on ROBLOX. And it has its own recording tool. And when I use it, it works perfectly. Is there maybe some recording tool that IS compatible with Blockland?
I'd reccomend Fraps or CamStudio for windows, Camtasia or Screenflow for mac.

There's also Expression Encoder and the other bunch of Microsoft stuff. Trial version is ultimated length, has nothing like "Fraps.com" at the top and the recording time is LIMITED to 10 minutes. Good editting software avaliable to, but I don't know if that has a trial or note.

Bottom right link: http://www.microsoft.com/expression/try-it/Default.aspx

I'm not sure about the recording quality on Blockland though; I've only used it for a short clip on RuneScape.