Author Topic: The Aegis  (Read 6590 times)

A mob based clan, focusing on power and money. Plus the control of the economy and shop items being sold, making sure the people do not get abused. The name says it all, protection and sponsership. Noob friendly. A few requirements to join

1) Willingly open mind to learning new things (new players)
2) Respect to every member
3) No petty crimes
4) Never soil the name of the clan
5) Cop account (optional)
6) Hook (optional)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benefits include:

Weaponry provision (coming soon)
Clothes
Loans
Protection
many more
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To learn more about the clan, or to join please talk to me (Ares). In game.

Did you get your blacksmith menu fixed?

no, thats why the whole benefit lists will be put on hold unless other people join and will help out with that. :)

Hmm, another clan, the only problem I see is that most AoT players who even know these forums exist have already decided clans don't work.  I don't foresee a good deal of recruitment through this thread.  Also, economic control? That would require over 50k and a good income.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 12:53:03 PM by Anti-Cop »

Please Anti-Cop dont turn this thread into another spam thread. Thank You.

What?  I was pointing out in a blunt manner how most people that ever see this thread will think of it.

Unless spam means, in your vocabulary, pointing out something wrong.
 :cookie:

how is it correct? controlling the economy would be taking over farm sites and shop items and prices.

No clans! They are pointless and useless in both AoT and Blockland!

Farm sites.. yes those are eas to take over, and hard to find, and easy for a person to get a new one.

Also, I can probably take out your economic plans myself.  Maybe need some more gold to do it though.

Yeah... Anti just like your free market idea xD

It worked, you still see prices change anyways.

Thats how its always been.

I just took advantage of it...

No clans! They are pointless and useless in both AoT and Blockland!

Change your icon, fruitcake.

I want to join!  :cookieMonster: