Author Topic: Valen got his own car :D  (Read 17483 times)



i want one sorta like this for my first.. i like trucks


Lucky. i get a 2004 model Suziki. And its loving white with surf racks on top.

My Nissan Pathfinder is also 2004 o: and can have surf boards on top if I want it to.

I haven't decided what I'm getting next year..
Either a Nissan 370z
Or a Chevy Camaro

Why in gods name are your parents getting you a sports car for a first car? also lol insurance; My little Ford sedan costs about 260$ (iirc, and at least 50$ a month for gas, despite it getting about 25MPG) a month for average coverage, and that's after taking driving courses and such to reduce the cost.

My first car was a 17 year old pickup truck that sounded like it was about to fall apart every time I tapped the brakes, and had to be in 4th gear to get to 35 MPH.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 12:01:14 AM by Saber15 »

Why in gods name are your parents getting you a sports car for a first car?
Because that's the car I want? I live in california, everyone here owns sports cars for their first car.

GM pickups
<333


Ford F-150 Platnium Edition

Because that's the car I want? I live in california, everyone here owns sports cars for their first car.
I'm going to laugh when you crash and burn, and wrap your car around a tree.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 12:14:44 AM by Saber15 »

Because that's the car I want? I live in california, everyone here owns sports cars for their first car.
Hahaha you're a idiot. Good luck when you total your car and your insurance (if you're even smart enough to get car insurance) won't pay it for you because it's too expensive.

Hahaha you're a idiot. Good luck when you total your car and your insurance (if you're even smart enough to get car insurance) won't pay it for you because it's too expensive.
Because you can totally assume I'm going to total my car on the knowledge that I want a sports car.

Why settle for the ground when you can have the FLYING CAR OF THE FUTURE!


Because you can totally assume I'm going to total my car on the knowledge that I want a sports car.
A lot of people get into accidents. To not even get a single scratch on your car requires a lot of attention towards your surroundings, as well as being really good at reflexes in case someone else slams their car into yours. To say that you will never ever be involved in a car accident in your life time is really ignorant.

Why settle for the ground when you can have the FLYING CAR OF THE FUTURE!


Broken image.


A lot of people get into accidents. To not even get a single scratch on your car requires a lot of attention towards your surroundings, as well as being really good at reflexes in case someone else slams their car into yours. To say that you will never ever be involved in a car accident in your life time is really ignorant.
And if you get a nice car, you will be paranoid about people hitting your car in parking lots.