Poll

Which server?

Tom's
39 (65%)
Surburb's
21 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2010 : One More Time.  (Read 33680 times)

BlockoWorld 2010

What is BlockoWorld?

A Blockland Convention that takes place during the summertime (This year is July 5th.) that people can add their clan to get more members or to recruit members. It also can be for Projects, Add-On Development, or actual Movies (BEE was at BlockoWorld 2009).

When is it?

Originally it was going to be the 19th through the 20th, but due to a server problem, we postponed it to the 11th of July. The ending date will be announced when we come to a close.

How to I get my clan/project into BlockoWorld?

We usally let the clan leaders or project leaders PM me or Just state here that you will be coming. Once I see you are coming, I add you to the list of clans and I PM you the password. On July 11th, the password is removed and the server is open to the public.

What if I need a special Add-On in the server during the show?
No worries. Last year we had a player model for Away At War 2 (Never came out, lul.) and that was a private mod for the show and the movie. Just PM our hoster (surburb) and give him the mod.

The Clans/Projects at BlockoWorld.(16 spots so gogogo!)
iEvent
Past and The Future
Purple Walrus Clan
ARES
Oasis Engineering
Krystal's Clan
Innovation
Squck Builders
Nitramtj's Scripts
MystBlock Island (LFOO's)
Krypt
BEE
(ua)
BLBA
The Pirate Hat Association
The Last Brick
AToP
{R}
The Dark Clan

So, discuss and apply!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 03:42:07 PM by TomTheGeek »

brb shouting at com to sign up

Already asked to be in.

I leave for vacation on the first :C

I leave for vacation on the first :C

We were thinking of hosting it for 2 weeks.

I want in. I will be your slave :)

ARES would like in, please.

GREAT! I would like to be in! But, hopefully I would be able to get on the computer on July 1st DX

Asked to be in it. Hope I get good new members for the clan! :D

everybody wants in. So we must fight each other, whoever survives should get in. The fight starts-- now! *Instantly pulls out an AK-47*

everybody wants in. So we must fight each other, whoever survives should get in. The fight starts-- now! *Instantly pulls out an AK-47*
That was terrible and you should feel terrible.

I do.. I'm going to go jump off a cliff now.

What if we are thinking of creating a clan, don't know if we will, but still want to test run our clan's ideas in BlockoWorld?