Author Topic: Were did you find Blockland?  (Read 10214 times)

I remember how i found bl i was serching "Free MMORPG" and that didnt work so i looked up legos on ebay or something and saw a site of a blog about bl. Then a week alter or so i found rtb.

I looked for free lego building game.

I googled free 3d online lego game, found vanilla BL, a week later found RTB (My first TBM wouldnt work when i tried to get it)

from AYM300

Yay me. I saw it on attack of the show or the screen savers.

* -=>RR<=-MasterCE brings back old shit out of bordom
-VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHH!

Diablo.

I googled free 3d online lego game, found vanilla BL, a week later found RTB (My first TBM wouldnt work when i tried to get it)
Hehe, that's kind of cool. I bet you were very happy when you found EXACTLY what you were looking for.

Hehe, that's kind of cool. I bet you were very happy when you found EXACTLY what you were looking for.
how do you know he wasn't looking for osmeithng like Roblox or whatever it's called?

Tru dat! It's funny how I haven't seen Reynomic in a while.

one of my friends played! but theyve stopped and are playing wow and starcraft

one of my friends played! but theyve stopped and are playing wow and starcraft
Blizzard nerd... Just like my friend :/ She doesn't know STOP!

Blizzard nerds rock...i have every Blizzard game and I play them all :D

Meh, I'm not a Blizzard nerd.  Diablo was before my time, Starcraft was okay, and WoW is'nt really a game...
It's a drug.  With really bad negative effects (like losing what little life you have left).