Author Topic: Billy Mays was dead for 1 year. :C  (Read 2642 times)

Robert C. Byrd was more important.  Also I'd like to take the time to say that my posts today will all have some relation to Robert C. Byrd, because Robert C. Byrd was a respectable man despite Robert C. Byrd's inherent racism.  Robert C. Byrd.

BILLY WAS A FREAKING GOD :C

Robert C. Byrd was more important.  Also I'd like to take the time to say that my posts today will all have some relation to Robert C. Byrd, because Robert C. Byrd was a respectable man despite Robert C. Byrd's inherent racism.  Robert C. Byrd.
Who?
BILLY WAS A FREAKING GOD :C
This.

guys, have you heard that Michal Jackson died?

It surprised me too

guys, have you heard that Michal Jackson died?

It surprised me too

He dID?!?!?!

TODAY WE SHALL HONOR THE FALLEN. BY ALL TYPING IN FULL CAPS. BILLY MAYS WAS THE MOST EPIC GUY EVER. WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM LORD , WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Who?
Go read the excerpt of the article on Robert C. Byrd to educate yourself enough to know who Robert C. Byrd is/was.  You may also partake in discussion of Robert C. Byrd and his death.

That is the power of the beard, that is dead.

Go read the excerpt of the article on Robert C. Byrd to educate yourself enough to know who Robert C. Byrd is/was.  You may also partake in discussion of Robert C. Byrd and his death.
Who gives a stuff about that guy.

The oxyclean guy died :C.

All he did was scream at us through the tele..

YET I WILL MISS HIM

oh my god I am old and yet I still remember these.

I was 4 when these aired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGgBAwNhpgg

He is a legend. Nobody will sell products as good as he did. R.I.P

He stuck his hand under a car tire as it backed up. That, sir, is legendary advertising.

Atleast we still have Barry Scott and jeff brown from the safestyle uk adverts