Poll

What do you think should be standard weps for BAT?

Bushido's
10 (62.5%)
Gcat's
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: B.D.F. -- Blockland Defence Force -- Hello out there peoples!!1!  (Read 22374 times)

Anyone notice how there's a ROBLOX Assault Team, too?

Cinder, why would you want to be in this piece of stuff?

Don't be rude, Night.  Clans are a symbol of power.  Anyway, Cinder, could your clan make an air-force base for me?  I would love it.

Anyway, Cinder, could your clan make an air-force base for me?  I would love it.
                        If you do make one make it like a real base, not a block base

Well I only have the demo for blockland but soon ima get the full version.When I do il join.

The time you've spent bumping this thread is the same time that could have been used to make this a better clan.

But you're still shoveling the same stuff into this board expecting to have your snake grow from it.

Can I join the clan???

Can I join the clan???
Well I only have the demo for blockland but soon ima get the full version.When I do il join.
KK, Zacatus, app.
Fixer, you can app when buy full.
Ike: Buzz off!

Oh great, not one of these inspired by ROBLOX.
R.A.T - An overrated group of people calling themselves real soldiers on ROBLOX [Roblox assault team]
And this?

Based offR.A.T.  I am well, a former ROBLOX fan.  :(  I quit, and now am a great(ish) BL player.  Suck it up, 'cause the name ain't changing.

Based offR.A.T.  I am well, a former ROBLOX fan.  :(  I quit, and now am a great(ish) BL player.  Suck it up, 'cause the name ain't changing.
May i please ask, don't transfer the cancer.

Snick0rz, 15695. I always spin the 6 and the 9. :I
I'd apply as both fighter and builder.
Would like to join, yet I want to find out about your clan.
Any dedicated servers?
How do I rank up?
What kind of weapons you use in minigames?
And stuff.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 03:49:05 PM by Snick0rz »