Poll

Sticky?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Steam Username List  (Read 14440 times)

It doesn't matter which you post, because of this:
Okay, if you can't find someone when you search their name in the Steam Community, try to add them by pressing the +Add a friend button at the bottom of the friends list. Then type in the name they used here. If this doesn't work, PM them to post both their Community name and their Login name here. :D

Also, if you found a lot of people in the community with the same name in the search, try and find a person with the same avatar. Just a tip.

AGENT PICKMEN IS MAH FRIEND :D

I'm going to try to add everyone on my list, so if I send you an invite, you know why.

Thomas told me to.

Okay, anyone who didn't get added: If you want me as a friend on Steam, you'll have to add me.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:18:41 PM by Night Fox »


ottosparks

That Otto Guy
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 11:14:25 AM by otto-san »

My username is Comr4dius, my steam ID is the one I posted




My stupid cousin won't get Steam just because you have to pay for the games.

I mean seriously. Wtf. There is so much you can do for free.


i don't feel like telling   :cookieMonster:


=(e)=TMVicousPopTart

The TM is supposed to be that tiny TM sign.

Superspy1337 i think