Poll

Sticky?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Steam Username List  (Read 14469 times)

[BL]AgentPikminBL[HLF]

ADD ME NOW

[BL]AgentPikminBL[HLF]
ADD ME NOW
Because you joined Steam because of Blockland.

[BL]AgentPikminBL[HLF]

ADD ME NOW
I already mentioned that I quit updating it.

I'm sorry, but I'm too lazy to do it.
If someone wants to c/p the OP, and make a new one, have at it.

I already mentioned that I quit updating it.

I'm sorry, but I'm too lazy to do it.
If someone wants to c/p the OP, and make a new one, have at it.
If you lock this one I'll remake it.
I don't want idiots being all "WE ALREADY HAVE ONE OF THESE cigaretteT."

I have steam, but I don't have the actual program.

I have steam, but I don't have the actual program.
Why don't you?

Why don't you?
With the HEUR, and this laptop being a bit older than most, I think that it will most likely make bluescreens, and tons of lag more likely.

If you lock this one I'll remake it.
I don't want idiots being all "WE ALREADY HAVE ONE OF THESE cigaretteT."
Okay, PM me when you're ready for me to lock it.


Okay, PM me when you're ready for me to lock it.
I have the entire OP in notepad.
EDIT: owait "PM"
close enough


Bump because Skip locked his for some reason.

Change my name back to JTBreslow
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 06:04:53 PM by JTBreslow »

Snick0rz - snick0rz0810 Display name is { METAL } Snick0rz.

Forum: No2mad2
Display name is: Vintage No2mad2
Steam ID is: no2mad2