Poll

Sticky?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Steam Username List  (Read 14434 times)

Flamecannon

Don't touch me nor touch the stache

D:       I missed a lot of names overnight...

I'll get right on it.

What's the point in not putting our steam ids? No one will be able to add each other this is handicapped.
I am not too familiar with Steam, put the usernames that people will find you with.




Holy stuff bump. Who thinks this deserves a sticky?


Uhm Pecon7? =P
? No caps? I'll change it. Ohhhh, now I know what you meant.

=ADK=Ninja Tuna - DracoSoul

Thomas64 - Thomas64
add me on the list please.

Thomas64 - Thomas64
add me on the list please.
Will do nice sir egomaniac.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 07:55:45 PM by Night Fox »


Night Fox, can you add me on steam? Unfortunatly there are a lot of Night Foxes so I cant find you.