Author Topic: What does Skip have in his house?  (Read 7748 times)

what the forget now this topic happened to have 69 views

what the forget now this topic happened to have 69 views
hue

Skip what's your number
so we can talk and forget and stuff

I'm just going to SKIP this topic!



no, it's the 360 kid expression ; - ;

hue

Skip what's your number
so we can talk and forget and stuff
Aren't you in India.

Aren't you in India.
Well, yeah. But when I come back
fasdf

Also I like how this thread has
22 posts and 95 views
And the ARC one has
15 posts and 92 views
Sorry Nymethus D:

I'm officially cooler than A.R.C..

I'm officially cooler than A.R.C..

inb4A.R.C.postsinhistopic500t imes

I'm officially cooler than A.R.C..
You guise are equally cool <3
Also Skip has 101 internets
101
101
101
lOl

wat

I am officially Skip's bitch.



You guys will never be as cool as Solid.

I control every solid material in the universe. >:D

You know that hammer you "accidently" dropped on your foot? I did that.