Author Topic: What does Skip have in his house?  (Read 7745 times)

You guys will never be as cool as Solid.

I control every solid material in the universe. >:D

You know that hammer you "accidently" dropped on your foot? I did that.
Liquid was always nicer.
And hotter.
c:

Liquid was always nicer.
And hotter.
c:
So now I'm not good enough for you?
Fine, I'm leaving.
Keep the kids.

So now I'm not good enough for you?
Fine, I'm leaving.
Keep the kids.
I couldn't ever compare anyone to you. <3


I couldn't ever compare anyone to you. <3
What about Niven D:


Shhh...
Not around KoL.
hueheuheuuehuehuehuheuheuehueuheuhuehuehuehueheuhe


Huh?
What was that?
Nothing
These aren't the droids you're looking for
Move along




BACK IN 'NAM
TUNA JARS EVERYWHERE

The tree that he humped resides in an armchair sowing and embroidering. In an attic.

The tree that he humped resides in an armchair sowing and embroidering. In an attic.
Stop.
It was funny until random richardheads started bandwagoning.