4th of July Avatars.

Author Topic: 4th of July Avatars.  (Read 17083 times)

I can't even understand what you are trying to say.

Fixed, too.
Another over-patriotic citizen having a heart attack because someone burns a non-important piece of cloth.

Jahvol, der Fuhrer.

Huehuehue
lol'd.

Canadians.  With arabians?
Another over-patriotic citizen having a heart attack because someone burns a non-important piece of cloth.

-Snip-
Jahvol, der Fuhrer.
Its funny, because its illegal.

Also, people just use that when they can't write at an acceptable level.

who cares about flags.
flags hanging all over town looks kinda cigarettegy anyways

who cares about flags.
flags hanging all over town looks kinda cigarettegy anyways
lol.  That's why you really only bring them up around Memorial Day and the 4th of July.

lol'd.

Canadians.  With arabians?Its funny, because its illegal.

Also, people just use that when they can't write at an acceptable level.
Oh, I'm sorry professor, I slipped up and didn't put in an "l"! God, I must be mentally handicapped. Typos are so unbecoming!

loving moron. If you had read any of my posts less than 1% have any mispelled words. You're also a loving moron if you had to fix one small typo.

Yes, it's illegal. So what? It's a picture, let's arrest Otis because he's obviously a communist.

Let's take this piece by piece.
Oh, I'm sorry professor, I slipped up and didn't put in an "l"! God, I must be mentally handicapped. Typos are so unbecoming!

loving moron. If you had read any of my posts less than 1% have any mispelled words. You're also a loving moron if you had to fix one small typo.
You shouldn't use contractions that contain the main verb.
mispelled
I just couldn't stop laughing at the irony.
Yes, it's illegal. So what? It's a picture, let's arrest Otis because he's obviously a communist.
Again, you go back to that.  I'm not going to respond.

can anyone put a flag in the background of this?  I'm too lazy.

Let's take this piece by piece. You shouldn't use contractions that contain the main verb. I just couldn't stop laughing at the irony. Again, you go back to that.  I'm not going to respond.

I didn't see any typos in dusty's posts.

friend.

Will that be all, mein Führer?
I didn't see any typos in dusty's posts.

friend.
I forgot an "s" in misspelled. Hang me.

I also expected this behavior from a New Yorker. I also expected the same from a hick being ultra-patriotic but he's not from the South.