Author Topic: Fast way to make money?  (Read 3075 times)

Im looking to get money to preorder Dead Rising 2. So far I have around £20 (I dont know what that is in Dollars) and the game is £40. I get £5 every Sunday and I will be recieving my money in a few hours. I want to also get money fast for other games that interest me. I also cannot get a job





Why can you not get a job?


I had a job when I was 12 and I made $315

I had a job when I was 12 and I made $315
You cant here


I had a job when I was 12 and I made $315
Cutting grass and babysitting isn't officially a job. But those are some things you should try Muzzles.

Cutting grass and babysitting isn't officially a job. But those are some things you should try Muzzles.
Babysitting is a no
Dunno why, but you cant babysit under 16 either over here.
Cutting grass is a no. I hate to do it and besides, people here dont want anyone to cut their grass

Then sell some stuff.

asdf didn't see that you couldn't.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 12:44:43 PM by Healbadbad »

Ireland is nothing but grass.

Wait you're a leprechaun! Sell your gold!

Ireland is nothing but grass.

Wait you're a leprechaun! Sell your gold!
Im saying people here dont want others to cut it