Poll

Miss us?

Yes :c
11 (78.6%)
No c:
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: [M] - Meteor  (Read 119334 times)

Meteor is a clan that does stuff. Like building, making clan projects and just doin, as I said, stuff.

We build sort of modern stuff. Like, we could build a village or something but not a medieval RPG.

Our website. Forums are located inside it. Please sign up even if you aren't a member.

Steam Page.

So yeah. Not much else to say here.

This is an on-going project of the clan [M]. It is mostly to get new members. It will consist of a server where the Meteor Center will be loaded. Then people will be aloud to ask Freeze and/or another admin for a spot in the center to apply for building/eventing/modeling/scripting. Yes that's right. You can apply for anything. For scripting just make a script add-on and ask me to load it at the server. For modeling, make a print with pictures of your models on it and then ask me to load it at the server. For building and eventing you just follow the usual guidelines. If you would like a spot just either ask here or PM me. The spots are 16x16 but we do have two extra spots that are 16x32. First come first serve. We will never run out of spaces though. If we got all filled up we would just dupe the floor and add some elevators.

You may ask an admin for a spot in advance in-case it is a dedi and we are not there. If this is the case there should be a baseplate with your name on it. Click it and then you can build on it.

We hope to see you there!

Advert 1 = http://vimeo.com/13372178

MAYBE SOMETIME THIS YEAR WE CAN TRY THIS AGAIN.

4/7/10 - Clan created
4/7/10 - Freeze searches for members on IRC and succeeds. Then makes the topic.
9/7/10 - Server Status Added
11/7/10 - [M] gets a forum
11/7/10 - Freeze starts working on the [M] convention center (Members can ask Freeze for more info)
12/7/10 - Server Status added for BI0Hazzard
14/7/10 - Rules for applying added to the forum
15/7/10 - Meteor center info added
16/7/10 - Meteor Center Advert 1 added
18/7/10 - Meteor Center Topic Created - http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=120010.new#new
25/7/10 - Clan meeting date and time decided = 30/7/10 at 7:15pm GMT. Either alex or BI0 will be hosting.
26/7/10 - Minor OP changes
12/8/10 - New website with forum. - http://meteor.fragukhosting.0lx.net/news.php
15/8/10 - BI0Hazzard is out of the clan as he quit blockland
16/8/10 - BI0 rejoined
16/8/10 - New allies. Architect Studios and Krypt.
24/8/10 - Caution has been accepted for building.
31/8/10 - SkullCandy has been accepted. We now also take modellers and scripters.
11/9/10 - NEkram has been accepted under Modelling.
13/9/10 - Pengie is now an admin and phflack is not.
8/10/10 - Caution Quits. :c
16/10/10 - Halloween Layout Added
28/10/10 - Commander Sushi is now in the clan
11/12/10 - CHRISTMAS LAYOUT GO GO GO.
4/01/11 - Old layout back
16/01/11 - Steam Page GO! - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MMETEOR
16/01/11 - Skip steps down as SA
16/01/11 - Liquid has joined the clan!
18/01/11 - Pengie is new SA.
3/03/11 - Caution re-joins
4/03/11 - WE GOT SOME WORK DONE ON THE HQ. - Or not.
3/04/11 - Minor OP updates. Server statuses fixed and phflack kicked for deadness.
3/04/11 - Alex is not admin but Liquid is.
11/4/11 - Inactive kick
16/04/11 - Skip's back
17/04/11 - Pi has joined under modeling
17/04/11 - WE GOT WORK DONE. :D
29/04/11 - loopyla joined
01/05/11 - We got some work done and modelling guidelines written.
30/05/11 - Pengie almost died guis! And big brother accepted under eventing.

For applications you can app with anything builds, events, model or scripts. Post your app either here or in the gallery. I would recommend that if your app is something like a model you post it here or if it's a build or eventing app post it in the gallery. When posting in the gallery please alert us in this topic. When we get a server up you can also apply there. When you are apping please remember to post your in-game name and ID. Now for some guidelines...

You may not have much help on your app. If someone places a few bricks or events that's ok. But you must give credit to the and tell us which ones that did. This will lower your chances. Also, if I find out that anyone didn't give credit to someone that helped them, you will be kicked out of the clan and possibly blacklisted.
If it's a build it must have about at least 2000 bricks
Right now we aren't looking for the best builders. So long as it's not spam and follows the guidelines, you have a chance of getting in. For now.
If it's eventing you are apping for it must have at least 10 events. You also must be decently skilled in SOMETHING well known. (VCE, Default, Zones, Bots. Whatever).
Make something awesome.
All apps must be as creative as possible
Please also take time and dedication on your app
No Cross Apping

To apply for modeling, your application must be:

Under 1,000 poly's if it is a weapon or under 2,000 poly's if it is a vehicle (There are exceptions, for instance 100-200 off is fine.)
Must be flatshaded (Again, exceptions [Shading like Kaje's planes or shading that looks fitting with blockland])
Does not have to be in game, although that would be nice.
You don't have to be able to animate, but again, that would be nice.
Must be approved by at least 4 people in the clan, including a Super Admin.
You MUST should be able to joint and export your model.
Additionally, it must be colored.
Spend time on your model. Refine it. Don't be stubborn and be willing to take constructive critCIAm.
~Pi

(When I get a modeler or a scripter in the clan then they can make some guidelines for that particular section and then you will then be able to apply for that section.)

When you have posted your app everyone will vote on it. If it's a tie then it goes to a public vote via poll.

You may also apply on our forums.

Freeze - Eventing - 15293 - SA
Nalenthi - Building - 1095 - SA

Liquid - Building - 1622 - A

Beam - Building - 1769
Pi - Modeling - 12406
Big Brother - Eventing - 8294
Skip - Eventing - 807

Post your ID here please so I can write it down unless yours is already written down.

(Clan tags are MeteFreeze OR {M}Freeze OR [M]Freeze but are not required. They may also be on a different side of your name)

We are allied with Architect Studios - Dead. :c
Krypt and iEvent

Nobody. Yet. Let's keep it this way.

If you are in the clan and want to host for the clan, please contact me.

Logos and headers by Caution. A former clan member and leader of an allied clan. All season/holiday edits by Freeze.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 06:54:31 PM by Freeze »

Hmm i like the layout of this
i might app and if i get in i will be able
to host for you.

You know that clan that I was making that I asked whether you'd like to be a leader of and you said you'd think about it. Have you thought about it yet?
I say yes.

I say yes.
Alright. I will add you to the OP.

Talents?

Eventing.
Still working on building. :\

I'm an uber leet at eventing bro
And if Skip is leader he loves me so I should get a free pass  :cookieMonster:

I can't think of an app to make with eventing though :c
I can do everything with eventing though, just name it

Now on the rare occasion that I can't do it, I'll need a 5 minute break to stare at them instructions

I hate Sandvich. c:

Oh is it opposite day again?  :cookieMonster:
Yes.
I mean no.
...I mean.
Ffffff
No it isn't.

Yes.
I mean no.
...I mean.
Ffffff
No it isn't.
So is it or isn't it? ._.

I'm an uber leet at eventing bro

I can't think of an app to make with eventing though :c
I can do everything with eventing though, just name it

Now on the rare occasion that I can't do it, I'll need a 5 minute break to stare at them instructions
Make me a present and the thing that is inside does something awesome with events.

Make me a present and the thing that is inside does something awesome with events.
Nah.

Oh I know, I'll make a present, and the thing inside does something awesome with events!

Nah.

Oh I know, I'll make a present, and the thing inside does something awesome with events!
Your idea is way better.