Author Topic: GTFO ALL OF YOU handicaps loving NOW!!!!!  (Read 77670 times)

Really? Mine said "SHUT UP GET OUT!!!"
Yeah I don't know why he would bring my loveuality into this... So rude.

"Your gay"

What about my gay?

He says the silliest things.

Holy forget five pages already.

Are we done yelling yet?

No, he's waiting to post more but can't because of all the warning of the new posts. He'll be back in a couple moments.

What a good birthday present, Daniel.

Daniel you just need a moment, so how about telling us why you do this? We can help you.
IM DOING BECUSE IM PISSED OFF WITH ALL OF YOU friendS BANNING ME FROM SERVERS AND WHAT MADE ME DO THIS BECUSE THAT friend PARADOX VOTE KICKED ME FROM A ZOMBIE GAME FOR A forgetNIG handicap REASON: ...... NOTHING OH MY GOD AND IM STILL PISSED OFF WITH ALL OF YOU THAT WONT SHUT UP!!!!!

[Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. /color]OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. -_- -_- -_-

[Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. /color]WHAT THE HELL!!!!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.GOD DAM IT!!!!!

What a good birthday present, Daniel.
It's not your birthday, silly goose.
No it's not, go back in your box.

Looks like Daniel is having a temper tantrum! We should change his diaper.

Hasn't he done this before?
How was he not banned.

Looks like Daniel is having a temper tantrum! We should change his diaper.
YOUR loving STUPID!!!!!

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. OH MY loving GOD AGH!!!!!

It's not your birthday, silly goose.

YES IT IS IM MAD NAO AND I AM GOING TO MAKE A RAAGE THREEDD

Damnit dude I tried to help you but its obvious you're too loving stupid to help. Your birth was a loving mistake and we're all sick of seeing your sorry ass rage posts because you dont get your way. Get over yourself.