Author Topic: Post Real Life Pictures of Yourself!...2!  (Read 7188 times)

Hello, my name is Matt and I've been playing Age of Time since version 2. Unfortunately I stopped long ago because I was wasting my time on immature players. I remember the thread created by a user "Kitty" (who's probably a 50 year old man) called "Post Real Life Pictures of Yourself!" This is still an active thread even after all of those months. These are digital recreations of a few of the faces. Please note that this is using FaceGen, a fantastic program used in many games such as Oblivion. So, without further delay please enjoy! If anyone would like their photo digitized, post a FRONTAL view photo WITHOUT smiling here.

Vertical Horizon (Unfortunately FaceGen cannot adjust to fit faces under the age of 20)

Cabz (The lighting in the photo I used was really off, so as a result the texture turned out unevenly lit)

Undefined Minded (This one didn't turn out horribly well either)

Wow, Minded's especially, is really good.

Please note that this is using FaceGen, a fantastic program used in many games such as Oblivion.

I can tell by the look of the textures that it's from Oblivion.

This is really cool... but the file size must be like... 50GB?

EDIT:

What would happen if you tried putting a cats face in there... will that work?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 10:38:32 PM by JubeiX90 »

It's not from Oblivion though. Oblivion just bought a license to use FaceGen. And the textures are not directly from Oblivion either. The filesize is not even a MB! :)

A cat face wouldn't work very well, but it's worth a try..

I didn't really mean Oblivion made it... I'm just saying it looks REALLY like it.

Orly?

« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 10:42:25 PM by JubeiX90 »

This is actually an interesting program.

Lol, vertical looks about 10 years old.  :cookieMonster:

I'll post a pic up here in a sec.

Uh, does it usually take 10 minutes to model a picture?

Lol, vertical looks about 10 years old.  :cookieMonster:

I'll post a pic up here in a sec.
Not only that, but not to be mean...the pic freaks me out alittle.....is it really him? it's like....uhh

Depending on your video card and processor, yes.

For everyone interested in this program, by all means download the demo. Unfortunately saving/exporting requires a rather pricey license. Still, it's a very neat program. :)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 11:56:51 PM by eternaldark »

Depending on your video card and processor, yes.

For everyone interested in this program, by all means download the demo. Unfortunately saving/exporting requires a rather pricey license. Still, it's a very neat program. :)

There's always one way that will not be discussed on this forum.

Heh. I suppose so, but to actually use it in an application requires a special license with exclusive details with the creators varying on the product. (Which usually involves recieving a free copy of the product on ship date.)

A pic of Koden... I guess.

Here r me :D

Digitalize me, Cap'n!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 12:17:07 AM by CaffeineBoy »