Poll

Should I make a real challenge map?

Yes
No
Make more challenge starts

Author Topic: New map: Challenge start: Aplems first start of a map!  (Read 11242 times)

Challenge Start

Note: This map is best for people who like making challenges!

Anyways, let's cut the crap. This map I made in about 20 minutes. This is my very first one, it is also mainly for people who love making challenges. I basically made it for my challenge I will be working on but thought aahh what the hell might as well release it! So all you challenge making lovers I give you a beginning platform for a challenge! Yes. This is just a beginning of a challenge not a real challenge. If you want me to make a real one vote on the poll. So instead of this lets get down to pictures shall we?
Yes I did rip the tutorial build platform off and put it on here. But how many people do you know who are not to lazy to do this?

Basic overview. (No me and the bot hugging on the bricks do not come along.)

It has its own lighting I set up. It would be complete darkness if there was not the sun on this map =3.

This is what I said is not included! Woah PG-13!

Thank you for taking your time. Yet again this is my first map, I finally am getting used to mission editor.

Well download time!
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?hckxgzmmzji

Again, Please do not flame on how you thought this was gonna be an actual challenge. No this is just the start for one. Build the challenge your self. if you think I should make a real challenge map then vote in the poll.

If you would like to send me questions or what I should make next email me at: kolebysbud@gmail.com

Thank you!

Uhmmm... add more, even the biggest idiot could do it.

First real no spammed post!
It looks... it looks too simple, anyone could have done it...
Im a noob Beginner map maker , and I can make maps that actually have terrain files, and good terrain/no stretched textures.
But its simple, Its the Idea of it... I would have never come up with that idea, its simple but useful.
:) good job, Id give it a 6.75/10

Uhmmm... add more, even the biggest idiot could do it.

Like i said. It was just made for people whoa re to lazy to do it them selves. Yah it is simple. But how many people do you know that are to lazy to make it?

Simple :I

6/10

NINJAEDIT: Also why lazy? It's easy to make.

This is pretty OK. Nice using the pad for a start from the Tutorial map.

I see that you saw Irk89's Challange map.

I see that you saw Irk89's Challange map.

I did? I am pretty sure I do not know him.

It looks nice, 3  :cookie:'s for you!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:12:07 AM by dantprime »

yeah i tried downloading this map. i even put it in the addons folder but it wolnt show up!!! wtf!?

I did? I am pretty sure I do not know him.
Those round plates are from Irk89's Ultimate Challage...if im not mistaken. But Irk89 has passed on. Cause he quit Blockland without us knowing :/

Oh no. The plates are not included. Those are bricks off of the brick pack "1 Random Brick pack."

Oh no. The plates are not included. Those are bricks off of the brick pack "1 Random Brick pack."
Oh, I just zoomed in and saw the studs. Forget about my above posts :3
And forget the one below me.

Yes forget this post.

Lol, I'll probably try to make a jumping challenge using the parkour playertype or something.