Author Topic: Post Your Macro folder!  (Read 1851 times)

Macros are used so if a server doesnt have duplicator you can use macros but for some small parts of the build which you can macro.So To find your macro go to (used to be there) C:\Program Files\Blockland\config\client\macros

Make the folder a .rar and put in Mediafire

How to install:Put your macros in: C:\Program Files\Blockland\config\client\macros
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:52:12 PM by canto xe »

You are trying to steel our macros!

You are trying to steel our macros!

Well i wanna see other macros except mines :D
On-topic now
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:50:07 PM by canto xe »

I only have one, but I'd prefer for it to remain under wraps.

Macros are used so if a server doesnt have duplicator you can use macros but for some small parts of the build which you can macro.So To find your macro go to (used to be there) C:\Program Files\Blockland\config\client\macros

Make the folder a .rar and put in Mediafire

How to install:Put your macros in: C:\Program Files\Blockland\config\client\macros
That's only if you have macro saver.

I haven't used a macro in so long lol.

That's only if you have macro saver.

I haven't used a macro in so long lol.

Duplicator much?? :3

My macros are always just a few sequenced moves to quickly form a repeating pattern of placement, so even if I saved them they wouldn't be very interesting to look at :c

My macros are always just a few sequenced moves to quickly form a repeating pattern of placement, so even if I saved them they wouldn't be very interesting to look at :c

No matter eksi at least you'll post something and i guess your macros are more rich than mine :c

Theres no point to this topic.

I got a Macro...A big loving huge file size macro.

Double Post.
This macro is 23.36 MB (Mega Bytes) and the name was randomly generated, so dont bother me about it.

Download cb0fe62ba2418e2c617fbdab7b88e 3d8.txt

Double Post.
This macro is 23.36 MB (Mega Bytes) and the name was randomly generated, so dont bother me about it.

Download cb0fe62ba2418e2c617fbdab7b88e 3d8.txt

What is it?