Author Topic: bPod Nano Music Player  (Read 6852 times)

Its not bad. Its good for how simple it is.

I remember there being an addon like this back in early v8. Thanks for making another one.

It's good, but I think you could do better.  Make your own "Screen" and slightly more details for the buttons.

the model just looks wrong i mean that the top just dosn't fit in with the rest nor do the buttons i think that it should keep a retangular shape not be slanted in some places also the buttons should be more rounded

I have an idea on how to make it better.
Make it so, if it is in our invetory, you take it out, you left click, and you can move it so that you can scroll your music selections.
also, is the music client sided?

Did the blockhead superglue it to it's hand?

I have an idea on how to make it better.
Make it so, if it is in our invetory, you take it out, you left click, and you can move it so that you can scroll your music selections.
also, is the music client sided?
That's a cool idea, but I can't script the best :/

Fix the link.It takes me to yahoo 404 not found.

Could you please make a download link that goes to mediafire because for some reason FileFront doesn't work.
BTW: You done a real good job of that. You deserve a  :cookie:

When you switch items from this to something erlse (so when unmounting) it should mount to your body like the pills. :3
Yeah. That's a cool idea, but I can't script the best :/
Well, I also wanted that you see, and since I can also script, I decided to do it for you :3 Just do me a favor, make the default color white. That orange is ugly :c
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:04:11 AM by Zloff »

Prop or not this is still cool :p.