Author Topic: The Pixel Block Tower: Retry  (Read 34760 times)

EDIT:
I present to you...

...Block Tower!

http://linde.1go.dk/blocktower/
You can add your blocks here, as long as you find a place to host them at yourself. Please use transparent gif images!

OK, so this is just a repost of Spaceomegas topic, because the handicaps started invading the old one, and it got locked.

So basically I had this idea that each person would design a level (or levels) of a giant block tower, and I would put them together occasionally.  So lets see how high we can get this.

Use this base, and save the image as a PNG with transparency.  Make sure not to put any color in the already transparent area on the top or bottom, since the other blocks would cover it.  Please do not make your level any larger than the base, as it will NOT be included in the tower if you do.

Here's my base (I put grass and sky because mine is the bottom, so it's allowed.  Please do not put grass or sky on your image).

Now get creative!

So, here's my piece:

I managed to squeeze in the forum toughguy (nickname?), a waterfall, a secret pirate cave, a treasure, a huge aquarium thingie and everything else an office needs.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 09:23:30 PM by Linde »

Are you using a program to make those, or manually making thing....because I'm too lazy to manually make one :P although I wanna make one :'(

o_o

Linde, your block puts mine to shame. I think I shall try harder before I post it. :)

Are you using a program to make those, or manually making thing....because I'm too lazy to manually make one :P although I wanna make one :'(

Just save the blank one at the start of the topic and edit it...

-_- that's what I mean by manual you dolt

this is why I don't wanna do it manually

I gave up once I found my inner lines were f'ed up

Spaceomega, can you make a base one with open sides? I can't get it right :/

Spaceomega, can you make a base one with open sides? I can't get it right :/
Open sides?  What the fack are you talking about?  He just made it look like it was open, it's not a god damn 3d model.

NINJA EDIT: Linde, got MSN, AIM, or YIM?  PM your screen-name(s) to me if you can :)

-_- look at mine, you see how you can see inside because the walls have those openings? THAT'S OPEN SIDES

-_- look at mine, you see how you can see inside because the walls have those openings? THAT'S OPEN SIDES
IT'S A FACKING 2D IMAGE!  YOU CAN'T OPEN A GOD DAMN IMAGE LIKE IT'S 3d! THERE'S NO LAYERS!  Linde put a black square on probably, then tried to make the illusion that there were 'open sides'.  It's not THAT god damn hard.  Zoom in in GIMP or Paint.NET, or even MS Paint.

I might join this. Thanks for posting. I bet Ephi might join too if he's in a good mood.