Author Topic: The Pixel Block Tower: Retry  (Read 34666 times)

Spaceomega, I ask you to do something simple and you somehow get the idea i'm telling you to open a model and edit it to have open sides. I get mad at you and you start this. all I wanted was for you to make it so the image already has the sides open so you don't have to make the sides open. when I tried the lines on the inside got f'ed up and everything. could you please just open it so it's easyer to add stuff :(

I gave up on waiting and used Imageready to cut off the top, erase the gray, and put it on the bottom. I then erased the extra, here is a base with open sides and correct innter lines:

I gave up on waiting and used Imageready to cut off the top, erase the gray, and put it on the bottom. I then erased the extra, here is a base with open sides and correct innter lines:
You made it overly complicated, and took away transparency.

Here's mine, it took me so long to make every line -_- that's why there's so little, but maybe someone else can add more:

Edit: Aww, crap. I needed to paste the orginal box into paint to start since imageready isn't good for single lines. when I did the tranparency turned black :/ can't imageready delete it, Spaceomega, could you? :D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 02:09:39 AM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

I'd do one, But I suck ass at pixel art.

Pixel modification I'm okay with. But I don't have anything to do transparency with.

Me neither, but I'm making 'transparent' glass anyway.

Flood  :cookieMonster:
I added in the sky for the window for you.

Made with Paint.net.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 12:54:08 PM by dUMBELLS »

Flood  :cookieMonster:
I added in the sky for the window for you.

Made with Paint.net.

You messed it up, and you're not supposed to have over-hang covering another's level, even slightly.

It doesn't cover anything.

Here's my cube. I don't know if it's finished or not, but maybe I'll update it later.

I lost the transparancy, but I replaced it with red. :P lol (made it to .gif file 'cause I couldn't upload .png)

I wish forum uploads would last forever -_- I uploaded and edited the topic so I could place the pic directly into the post...file deleted....I'll just plain upload: