0 (0%)
Going and hosting a Blockland Lan party
1 (9.1%)
I wish I could go!
2 (18.2%)
What is PAX?
8 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: PAX Prime-BYOC Blockland  (Read 1334 times)

Ok, registration for bring your own computer is open for pax prime. Who is going to it and who's going to host a Blockland lan party besides me?

PAX:
http://www.paxsite.com/paxprime/index.php
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 02:49:14 PM by John1701 »

OK, now really? No one here is going to PAX?

Why is this in General? This isn't even BL related.

Why is this in General? This isn't even BL related.

The question is about blockland!

I would love to go, but it's too far away;  They don't have any gaming events in the midwest.  It's like there is a hole in the map between the west and east coasts as far as anything gaming goes.  Sure, the majority of the developers may be on the west coast, but gamers live everywhere, gaming events should reflect that >:(

I would love to go, but it's too far away;  They don't have any gaming events in the midwest.  It's like there is a hole in the map between the west and east coasts as far as anything gaming goes.  Sure, the majority of the developers may be on the west coast, but gamers live everywhere, gaming events should reflect that >:(

In Texas (if you consider it relativity part of that area) has a lot of game company.  However I live In San Diego, CA.  And Seattle is a reasonable distance to travel for a convention. (Plus: Comic-Con is about a half Hour Drive from my house!

Texas is not a part of the midwest: http://www.google.com/images?q=midwest&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

There was an gaming event that I would have liked to go to within a few hours drive a couple months ago, but I was busy that weekend and wouldn't of had the means then, but in the future I hope to make that if they make that event annual.  However this is one event, while the lucky west coast has dozens.