Blocker : Blog for Blockland

Author Topic: Blocker : Blog for Blockland  (Read 1441 times)

Click the logo to go to the page.

Latest Post

Saturday, July 10th, 2010
Blockoworld 2010 Canceled
The clan, iEvent, cancled they're yearly convension of 2010 due to a minigame problem.
"Its going down because the dedicated minigame scripts aren't working properly." -TomTheGeek, iEvent Leader.
For more information, visit the locked Blockoworld topic in General Discussion in the Blockland Forums.

©2010-2011 Atmosphere, all rights reserved.

Damn. I wanted to go to that ;-;

So did I :c

I was going to preview my Delorean time 'sheen addon. Oh well.

I'll have some previews up soon anyway.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 02:08:16 PM by MackTheHunter »

What's wrong with the default minigame script? I've joined a few servers and it seemed to be working for them.

What's wrong with the default minigame script? I've joined a few servers and it seemed to be working for them.
I have no idea. Ask surburb.

DEDICATEDminigame script.

He gave up on hosting. If you want to host, contact me for somekind of deal.
Yay new hoster.

EDIT: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=86703.0 - Have fun with that.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:07:41 AM by TomTheGeek »

Wow, I guess wishes really do come true!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 06:28:03 PM by Edward Digato »

Finally somebody did it right. I followed, let's see how well this goes.

Articles are too short, and you need to type better. I revised your paragraph for you.

Blockoworld 2010 Canceled
The clan, iEvent, cancled their yearly convension of 2010 due to a minigame problem.
"Its going down because the dedicated minigame scripts aren't working properly." -TomTheGeek, iEvent Leader.
For more information, visit the locked Blockoworld topic in General Discussion in the Blockland Forums.

If you are going to make a blog, revise your articles and make sure they have correct grammar.

Wow, I guess wishes really do come true!

Oh then.. I wish for a hot loli to come to my house.  Wait.. What's that? Thank you god!

Mostly because people listen to this friend, it got less popularity within hours.

I am disappoint.

I spent 20 loving minutes on this thing, and that was the worst 20 minutes I have spent in my life.

TheBlackParrot might host he said. He's in iEvent too so it's basically going to be very reliable.

I CAN HOST LOL I CAN MAKE GOOD SERRVER WIT iEVENT STUFF

©2010-2011 Atmosphere, all rights reserved

damn! and i was JUST going to use your intellectual property to copy-paste my ass into millions of dollars!

you sir, are a quick one :(