Did you comment?

Yes
5 (26.3%)
No
1 (5.3%)
Fluffee Bunnyz
13 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: The Add-On Game  (Read 5506 times)

Then Roman gets mentally disabled from a fatal STD and dies. The zombies invade the safehouse in Florida so they ditch it and end up in...

California and then they

Then Roman gets mentally disabled from a fatal STD and dies. The zombies invade the safehouse in Florida so they ditch it and end up in...
Ev Dowg's house, where they all take turns brutally raping him. He then becomes a zombie and loses the ability to use a computer. The end!

INSPIRED FROM COMEDY CENTRAL'S Tosh.0

Rules:
And no ending the story.

I'm not afraid to think twice about reporting for stuffposting.

On-Topic:
California and then they

Go downtown to find a deserted villa that belonged to Randy Jackson where the trio made camp for a day. The next morning the searched the city for a more "habitatable" area which happened to be...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 10:31:52 PM by Ev Dowg »

Hey.
Hey you.
You lost the ability to use a computer.

Hey.
Hey you.
You lost the ability to use a computer.

Reported.

Reported.
Saying that makes you look like an starfish.

Reported.
I hope you enjoy losing that privilege of yours.

I hope you enjoy losing that privilege of yours.
Dun' care.

Go downtown to find a deserted villa that belonged to Randy Jackson where the trio made camp for a day. The next morning the searched the city for a more "habitatable" area which happened to be...

The mall. From there they made...

DON'T SAY LOVE OR love!

Dun' care.

DON'T SAY LOVE OR love!
Love or love

They made a barricade that kept the horde from following them while they stole a stock car (L4D2 Refer i know!) and drove off to Beverly Hills where...

Dun' care.

DON'T SAY LOVE OR love!
Love to each other.
Ev Dowg wanted to join in, but they declined his offer.
So he slit his wrist and posted in the drama board, even though he's unable to use a computer. Play the game right, Dowg.

Love to each other.
Ev Dowg wanted to join in, but they declined his offer.
So he slit his wrist and posted in the drama board, even though he's unable to use a computer. Play the game right, Dowg.

*yawn* That's getting old. Like your mom.

*yawn* That's getting old. Like your mom.
Wow, you stooped so low as to make a "your mom" joke. That's loving pathetic.

blood splattered the keyboard. Ev Dowg got off his computer and went back to see if he can find the people having love again when suddenly his mother returned from the dead and..