Author Topic: Post Your Desktop!  (Read 156741 times)

well when you date a girl you gotta know all the jewelry, clothing, shoe sizes and all that bullstuff.
From the thumbnail, she looks like a 'tarded scene chick.

This is post 1337, because I could.

From the thumbnail, she looks like a 'tarded scene chick.

i like em tarded. i make em go nnuughhghhhhaaaahhh!!!

BM Source if anyone dosen't know
AAAAHHHH THE HELICOPTER IS SHOOTIN- OH GOD MORE PEOPLE

??
Works fine at my side

As soon as you use something that actually handles like a real Linux system you'll realize how bad of a distro Ubuntu is.
And when you get involved in a real Linux community, you'll realize how much Ubuntu is frowned upon.

As soon as you use something that actually handles like a real Linux system you'll realize how bad of a distro Ubuntu is.
And when you get involved in a real Linux community, you'll realize how much Ubuntu is frowned upon.

You want a real GNU/Linux distro? I'll show you one, let me reboot.

Ok... Is Opensuse or Fedora any good. Because i plan to switch to some other one(Ubuntu just bitched up on me)
And Maybe recommend me some good ones?

Trisquel 4.1 LTS, a fully free GNU/Linux distribution with no proprietary components whatsoever. No proprietary drivers, no proprietary blobs in the Linux kernel, includes a fully free version of Flash Player (Gnash), and I have full hardware 3D support with Compiz enabled.

This version of GNU/Linux frowns upon just about every other distribution out there, due to including proprietary components. The only other one it can't frown upon is gNewSense, which is another fully-free GNU/Linux distribution.

stuff

I use Arch. It doesn't come with anything proprietary (from what I've read), but if anything it's even better than Trisquel etc since it comes with nothing except a few base libraries. You build it yourself and then choose the DE and applications as you want. Hell, you even have to install X yourself. It's also a rolling release distro (another +) thanks to its own and excellent package manager.

So I'll keep using this, thanks.

I use Arch. It doesn't come with anything proprietary (from what I've read), but if anything it's even better than Trisquel etc since it comes with nothing except a few base libraries. You build it yourself and then choose the DE and applications as you want. Hell, you even have to install X yourself. It's also a rolling release distro (another +) thanks to its own and excellent package manager.

So I'll keep using this, thanks.

From FSF's website: "Arch has the two usual problems: there's no clear policy about what software can be included, and nonfree blobs are shipped with their Linux kernel. Arch also has no policy about not distributing nonfree software through their normal channels."

So yes, it does come with proprietary stuff, making Trisquel superior. I'm not trying to bash down on Arch or anything, but it's just fact.