Author Topic: The glass  (Read 1287 times)

Its a waste of your typing energy to be typing about all this nonsense. Whoever started this rumor, I hope your happy. Because now mostly everyone is talking about glass and glass and glass. It must be stopped. The rumors spread quickly if they are popular. Besides. The glass is just a bedroom object. It dosen't have any health or life form that makes it live. Even if it was real. Why would the glass be killing everyone. Most lifeforms are friendly. Except for the mythical aliens. Like most people make alien movies and the aliens are always killing the humans. This has to be stopped. Your wasting your energy. WHO KNOWS!? IT MIGHT BE THE PICTURE YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT NEXT!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:04:32 PM by PurpleMetro »

Congrats. You made yet another topic.

The glass tells me that you're lying.

This rumor will take forever to end. I'll have to wait for probably 2 years.

Hey, have you ever heard of Blockland's Adventure Mode? :cookieMonster:

Hey, have you ever heard of Blockland's Adventure Mode? :cookieMonster:

ITT: we put stupid jokes to rest kthx

This rumor will take forever to end. I'll have to wait for probably 2 years.
It wont end if you keep making topics about it.

You're not helping.

what is this

i sware we glass men did not provoke this

It wont end if you keep making topics about it.

You're not helping.

I didn't "keep" making topics about this. Just made 1.

Its a waste of your typing energy to be typing about all this nonsense. Whoever started this rumor, I hope your happy. Because now mostly everyone is talking about glass and glass and glass. It must be stopped. The rumors spread quickly if they are popular. Besides. The glass is just a bedroom object. It dosen't have any health or life form that makes it live. Even if it was real. Why would the glass be killing everyone. Most lifeforms are friendly. Except for the mythical aliens. Like most people make alien movies and the aliens are always killing the humans. This has to be stopped. Your wasting your energy. WHO KNOWS!? IT MIGHT BE THE PICTURE YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT NEXT!
You are wasting your energy playing Blockland. Why do you still play it?
BECAUSE IT IS FUN

Now get out.

You are wasting your energy playing Blockland. Why do you still play it?
BECAUSE IT IS FUN

Now get out.

How long did it take you to type that?

How long did it take you to type that?
About 8 seconds.
Now please , I ask you kindly to leave.
Since you do not know the definition of "Having fun with friends"

About 8 seconds.
Now please , I ask you kindly to leave.
Since you do not know the definition of "Having fun with friends"

I'm only new here. And you talk to me this way? Blockland sucks. I hope the government sues it.