Poll

What's Your Opinion On Them?

Fastest Processor In The World
9 (32.1%)
Just A Gimmick
3 (10.7%)
I Can't Afford One
5 (17.9%)
Both 1 And 3
9 (32.1%)
Both 2 And 3
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Six Core Processors  (Read 4524 times)

Is it bad if I already feel outdated with a Q9650 and DDR2 1066?

No. Lol@ DDR2 

Crysis doesn't use more than two cores.

I'm pretty sure you can assign the physics processing to your 3rd core. So technically you could use 3.

I wonder how many Crysis needs
Crysis is from 2007. A better test would be more recent games that assrape computers, like the Saints Row 2 PC port, or Arma 2.


I wonder how many Crysis needs

How about 1?

I can easily play crysis on medium settings with no problem on my $200 computer.


God what is it with people acting like crysis is so difficult to run. I have a decent graphics card, 1 gig of ram and a 1 core processor, in what way is it hard to run?

How about 1?

I can easily play crysis on medium settings with no problem on my $200 computer.


God what is it with people acting like crysis is so difficult to run. I have a decent graphics card, 1 gig of ram and a 1 core processor, in what way is it hard to run?

You're either lying, or by "no problem" you mean "15 fps".

You're either lying, or by "no problem" you mean "15 fps".

Or I could be telling the truth >.>, it doesn't take much to run the damn program, if you bought the game and played it, you would know that.

Or I could be telling the truth >.>, it doesn't take much to run the damn program, if you bought the game and played it, you would know that.

lol Moron, I've had it for at least 2 years. And I've spent countless hours tweaking it for performance. I know very well how well it runs.

What GPU do you have? We'll see if you're lying or not.

lol Moron, I've had it for at least 2 years. And I've spent countless hours tweaking it for performance. I know very well how well it runs.

What GPU do you have? We'll see if you're lying or not.

Only 2.21Ghz, I play it just fine, your computer obviously has some problems.

Edit: Also I have an AMD Athlon 3500+, a single core processor.

Only 2.21Ghz, I play it just fine, your computer obviously has some problems.



I didn't say it runs bad on my computer for forgets sake...

Also:
What GPU do you have?

Oh, GPU, why did I think you said CPU o.0, anyways I have an NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS, 512mb.

Also, before I forget, here is some proof, this computer is NOT mine, but has close settings, my FPS was about 20fps higher but close enough, I have less ram than him though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCI2QlNrYek&feature=fvst

Also, mine was on medium.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:33:07 PM by naturemon »

naturemon, you're full of stuff.

If by medium you mean "mostly low at 800x600 with textures at medium" then maybe you could be telling the truth.

Oh, GPU, why did I think you said CPU o.0, anyways I have an NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS, 512mb.

Also, before I forget, here is some proof, this computer is NOT mine, but has close settings, my FPS was about 20fps higher but close enough, I have less ram than him though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCI2QlNrYek&feature=fvst

Also, mine was on medium.

20fps HIGHER??

LOL

An 8400gs isn't even meant for gaming. The best I could find on Google was Oblivion benchmarks on that card with a better CPU and twice as much RAM. It couldn't maintain playable framerates at 1024x768.


Now you're trying to tell me your computer runs Crysis?

Gimme a break.

Yep, just read a stuffload of benchmarks and reviews and none of them said what naturemon is saying. And most of the people I'm reading about had better processors, and could barely squeeze 20 fps on all low at 800x600.

...and GTX280 SLI.
:(

Seriously though. People need to stop using "can it max crysis derp" as a measure of quality.