Author Topic: Blockland titanic Trailer "Fan-Made"  (Read 2576 times)

I like the part with squidward.

Yeah it was...
Oh!?! You haven't seen my new Titanic map???
Newly released.
You're a dumbass.

And I agree with most of the people here saying its bad.

You're a dumbass.

And I agree with most of the people here saying its bad.
nu u

In my opinion, Bones4's Titanic is THE way to go if you want a Blockland Titanic :cookieMonster:

That and Ship Simulator is better than Virtual Sailor and that by all means you should avoid using the 1997 film Titanic as a source of any kind of information remotely related to the RMS Titanic.

Also, Titanic had 20 lifeboats, not 18.

Contact me and I will be happy to act as a consultant for you guys.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:39:20 PM by RMS Gigantic »

Most of this wasnt even in blockland. Wow.

Sorry, but this was honestly one of the worst machinimas I've ever seen in Blockland. Please stop trying.

Next time try using all blockland footage.

Isn't it bannable to post for banned people (Twix/Antares), but you do it all the time? Also the way the OP is phrased makes people think you are Antares which is either not true or you are an alt.
made by me.(Antares)
Oh and that trailer wasn't that good really. Don't go all WE COULDNT USE THE BLOCKLAND TITANIC BECAUSE THE GAME DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT, you could've just made your movie about something that's not the Titanic.

Isn't it bannable to post for banned people (Twix/Antares), but you do it all the time? Also the way the OP is phrased makes people think you are Antares which is either not true or you are an alt.Oh and that trailer wasn't that good really. Don't go all WE COULDNT USE THE BLOCKLAND TITANIC BECAUSE THE GAME DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT, you could've just made your movie about something that's not the Titanic.

Lol that in video's description and you'd think that i made it ... and i gave credit to him

for a moving ship. move the camera as if the ship was moving.

for the sinking. use stop motion. Painfull build every frame of the ship sinking and play it with stop motion

":)"
God, I hate that face. I don't know why. I'm more of a ":D" or ":3" person.