Author Topic: A different perspective  (Read 1166 times)


The meaning of this movie made me shed a tear.


That guy was quite an optimist. I wish I could be like him, not worrying about everything, and enjoy all of those little things in life.

That guy was quite an optimist. I wish I could be like him, not worrying about everything, and enjoy all of those little things in life.

That guy was quite an optimist. I wish I could be like him, not worrying about everything, and enjoy all of those little things in life.

I would too, except I'd want working eyes on top of that.

I would too, except I'd want working eyes on top of that.
You ass, you just ruined the mood.

I would too, except I'd want working eyes on top of that.

His eyes are what gave him his optimism.

I think the world is round.

I think the world is round.

I challenge your opinion.

That was a lovely film. As was the meaning. :)

I reject this different perspective, and substitute my own.

That was touching, though I wanted dragons in it :)