Author Topic: Wizzard's dogfight server is full of idiots  (Read 4765 times)

YOU IDIOT STUPID *** MINI GU NOOB!
YOUR SON OF A *****!
XD I just blocked them out after a while.

I can't believe you blew up BDU's hq!

On a side-note, the minigun is now restricted to vehicle use only and the gravity bomb has a five second reload time to prevent spamming. This should balance things out a bit better.

Also, Blocker is an idiot.

OMG lawl my friend is in the pic. Malibushark.

Load up with HE Grenades and bomb the Hangar in the hill area in a stunt plane.
Funniest. stuff. Ever.
I have a picture of a similar moment in the "Luckiest Blockland moment" topic :P

Anyway, I've met Wardude eli and Black Cat, Eli doesn't seem very intelligent, but he wasn't bad, and Black Cat seemed like a normal person.

Oh yeah, I gotta agree. I accidentally killed this guy, so they all started spawnkilling me. I killed them with some help( I think by YOU, Plant :cookieMonster:) and they ragequitted. Nubs.

This is what happens when you stay at war a bit too long....

OMG lawl my friend is in the pic. Malibushark.
NOBODY GIVES A stuff, AND YOU BUMPED A MONTH-OLD TOPIC TOO.

Most of these players have been banned.

Scattered Space does not wish to have idoits in their servers. Sadly, there is not enough moderation.

I like to go into the enemy spawnroom, get a rocket launcher, get a view of their spawn in 3rd person, turn chasecam up REALLY high. boom, now I can run off in 1st person and switch to 3rd person to monitor their spawn room remotely.

crazy shenanigans, I do them.
I do that every time I go to a dogfight C:

Wait, is that like dropping a camera where you're at, and the camera replaces 3rd person view?

I hate it when people on this server (or any server) complain about spawn killing even though they have 2.5 seconds of invincibility when they spawn. 

I hate it when people on this server (or any server) complain about spawn killing even though they have 2.5 seconds of invincibility when they spawn. 
yes but that doesn't really stop people from spamming rockets.
i hate to see a good server with a good map be destroyed by noobs

This tolerance for bumped topics is sickening.  This topic was dead for a month, yet only one person called it out.  The rest of you just continued discussion.

This tolerance for bumped topics is sickening.  This topic was dead for a month, yet only one person called it out.  The rest of you just continued discussion.
More than one reply to the bump "calling it out" would be more than needed.  This remains open as a Wizzard's Dogfight megadrama.