Author Topic: Lol wut. I can't break the law anymore?  (Read 4282 times)

I removed all my clothes, I spammed the chat, I don't earn any more than 1000 dems.

When I try to do all caps, it doesn't even appear.
Same goes for swearing.

Nothing works :3

The marshal burned all the laws

all of those offenses stop being counted @ 1000 dems horse theft however counts all the time

THEN YOU SHALL PAY IN YOUR BLOOD

all of those offenses stop being counted @ 1000 dems horse theft however counts all the time

Ok thank you.

THEN YOU SHALL PAY IN YOUR BLOOD
I'VE FOUGHT MUDCRABS TOUGHER THAN YOU.

I'VE FOUGHT MUDCRABS TOUGHER THAN YOU.

THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU DIE

THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU DIE
THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU FALL DOWN AND BLEED TO DEATH!

Anyway, crimes that you can do alone are capped so you can't get an enormous dem count while sitting alone and unjailable in the ring or something like that. Though I believe the police law guide says Knife theft is capped at 500 and I'm curious as to why that is.

Though I believe the police law guide says Knife theft is capped at 500 and I'm curious as to why that is.
  But horse theft still counts doesn't it?? seems a little unfair

Murder still counts too.

This is because there is a maximum demerit count on nudity, swearing, all caps, spamming etc. except a few other ones like horse theft and murder. Check the police guide for which ones have a maximum on them.

This is because there is a maximum demerit count on nudity, swearing, all caps, spamming etc. except a few other ones like horse theft and murder. Check the police guide for which ones have a maximum on them.

I don't think Badspot anticipated people spamming murder and horse theft.

I don't think Badspot anticipated people spamming murder and horse theft.
Well if you cap everything, why have a top 10 list?

I broke the law, and can't put it back together.