Author Topic: Default Player Model (Inludes Download for .ms3d, .blend, .dxf, .3ds, and .skp)  (Read 22239 times)

k, after almost smashing my PC to a pulp in pure anger due to the torque DTS exporter, and the python installation confusing the stuff out of me- I deleted blender and I think I'll work with MS3D.

So thanks man for putting up the Downloads!

wait, things are getting better-I'm using blender, and I LIKE it!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 03:58:34 PM by The Corporation »

I'm going to bump this again, due to the fact that someone requested this.

can i use the dolls on the new Blockland mini fig? And if you can how do you get one of the dolls at one time?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:07:05 PM by Lego4004 »

can you use this on the new Blockland mini fig? And if you can how do you get one at a time?
DarkStar's new one? If you are referring to the doll in the second sentence, just select the faces you want and move them.

DarkStar's new one? If you are referring to the doll in the second sentence, just select the faces you want and move them.
Thx :D

P.S I love DarkStar's blocklander rig
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:04:53 PM by Lego4004 »

Gah, modelers often need this, and this is here to prevent those topics. Bump.

Why not have joints?

Joints are for the win.
Not all importers/exporters/programs support jointing. Derp.

Hey, is there any way to edit one of these and trow them into the avatar creator??

Hey, is there any way to edit one of these and trow them into the avatar creator??
Use a modeling program like Blender of Milkshape3D to edit them however you want.

can i use the dolls on the new Blockland mini fig? And if you can how do you get one of the dolls at one time?
What new BL mini? If you mean Darkstar's v4, sure. You would need to select the faces of what you want, then move them, then delete what you aren't using.

Use a modeling program like Blender of Milkshape3D to edit them however you want.
Check. But how do i package them so that they appear as nodes in the avatar editor?