17 (12.2%)
CHEEZE
13 (9.4%)
ICE CREAM
11 (7.9%)
90's kids rock
9 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 138

Author Topic: 90's Kid desert  (Read 16288 times)

You need moar practice mapping. This is litterally a hole in the ground, with some trees.
FIRST MAP

can i join your clan
sure pm me with your app and ill get back to you.

Hey block don't exclude people accept them the poll seems to be about
our clan only,could you rename the map?

FIRST MAP
Don't post your firsts.

ONTOPIC: The terrain on the map if horrible, the name is stupid, bad lighting, skybox doesn't look good with the rest of the map, overall 4/10. And no, I WON'T give you a break. bad maps are bad. I'm not giving you a good score just because it's your first.

Don't post your firsts.

ONTOPIC: The terrain on the map if horrible, the name is stupid, bad lighting, skybox doesn't look good with the rest of the map, overall 4/10. And no, I WON'T give you a break. bad maps are bad. I'm not giving you a good score just because it's your first.
forget you you jack off at least He has Tryed to post a map unlike you

Don't post your firsts.

I have posted two maps in the past few months :P My opinion is none of your business. That goes for you to Blockcop. Oh, and Lalam is an athiest loser who tries to change what people think and has to have his way, I'm not, so don't call me a Lalam :C You people take things to seriously, as if my opinion is actually important to you.

-snip-

You need to learn to take criticism.

as if my opinion is actually important to you.
But your opinion is,your awesome ;)

I have posted two maps in the past few months :P My opinion is none of your business. That goes for you to Blockcop. Oh, and Lalam is an athiest loser who tries to change what people think and has to have his way, I'm not, so don't call me a Lalam :C You people take things to seriously, as if my opinion is actually important to you.
It is beleave me, but you do know that this is my first map, And yes i do agree that Lalams A loser he posted a topic about me in drama don't it its 55% ture other stuff hes hiding.also I beleave your not a lalam at all I was just trying that picture out. lol

Off Topic: Nice Picture lol
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 12:12:48 PM by Block_cop »

I don't think anyone will play on a map named "90's kids desert"
Put in description.

+ Map isn't layed out well.

Put in description.

+ Map isn't layed out well.
In my opinion the map is layed out great
but the treehole is the only thing that i will say is a little cheap, no
offence or anything.