Author Topic: DD System V2.65 - Chat and Place types - ?RIP LOL?  (Read 20437 times)

/changeservertype doesn't work.

It also has a bug that when you start a non-dedicated server, it says that it's a single player server.

/changeservertype doesn't work.
What about it doesn't work?
Does it do anything at all?
It's been working fine for me.

hey do you think in v3 you can make it so when uou click there name it tells what server there in not the ip

hey do you think in v3 you can make it so when uou click there name it tells what server there in not the ip
Yeah that shouldn't be to hard.
Anyone else having problems with /changeservertype ?

I recommend that there should be a help section in the GUI that has
all the commands and a "PVT"=Private server tag.
Great Mod, Epic Scripting.

P.S:I really want to sign my name :(

I recommend that there should be a help section in the GUI that has
all the commands and a "PVT"=Private server tag.
Great Mod, Epic Scripting.

P.S:I really want to sign my name :(
Thanks!

Sign your name?
Where?

BTW, I got V2.25 to work for me, but then again all the versions worked for me.
Anyone want to sign on to help test the place types part of the mod more?

Thanks!

Sign your name?
Where?

BTW, I got V2.25 to work for me, but then again all the versions worked for me.
Anyone want to sign on to help test the place types part of the mod more?
Yes i would love to test it, but what i meant by "sign my name"i meant signing at the bottom
of the comment i get flammed for it O_O

Yes i would love to test it, but what i meant by "sign my name"i meant signing at the bottom
of the comment i get flammed for it O_O
To test it just get the latest version (V2.25) if you didn't already, and 'install' it like any other add-on. Get on the chat and send me a PM when you're ready. :3

-Also
-DrenDran
-Lol

To test it just get the latest version (V2.25) if you didn't already, and 'install' it like any other add-on. Get on the chat and send me a PM when you're ready. :3

-Also
-DrenDran
-Lol
I downloaded it before i commented i always give addons a chance before
i flame them its just "How I Roll"

I've had a few people asking me for 'moderator' in the chat.

Well, first of all, considering the chat has such a low volume of people in it currently (15 is the max at one time so far) we don't need many moderators and I already have DoctorPwn as the first moderator. And I plan on asking Polymer or one of the other people who helped test the mod to be my second moderator.

Secondly all mods can do atm are '/shout <message>' and '/kick <name>' currently the kick command is practically useless because anyone can just reconnect almost instantly, and the shout command just gives everyone a line of blue text with your message.

Third, before anyone becomes moderator I will have to add a '/mod <name>' command for me, and update the server accordingly.

Also place types seems to be working with the last update, and I suggest everyone to redownload if you didn't download before 2 PM EST today.

Thank you all for getting this mod!

Could I help moderate? I'm on BL often.

Could I help moderate? I'm on BL often.
ITS ALMOST AS IF YOU DIDNT READ THE POST RIGHT ABOVE YOURS

i always give addons a chance before
i flame them its just "How I Roll"
Haha wow

You're an idiot